Which I guess means I should introduce myself. Most likely you don’t know me at all, but if you do, it’s probably through such blog posts as “Beer Festival. This Time It’s Personal”, “Colin Valentine on Beer Bloggers” or “Dry Hopping Bottled Macro Lager”. My name is Mark and I often go by the alias beerbirrabier; I write a blog at beerbirrabier.com and I tweet about stuff here. With Rich dedicated to making great beer at Magic Rock, I’ve been given the opportunity to write content for the MyBreweryTap blog - and it all starts with this post here.
My aim is to carry on the great job that Rich was doing, and I’ve got some cool ideas for posts over the next few months. We’ll start with a “Drink Along” idea that I’ve got for members of the 52 Week Beer Club (more details on that in the next entry) and we’ll build on things from there. There’s no reason why we can’t build a real community of MyBreweryTap customers, of beer lovers, taking your interaction with MyBreweryTap beyond the checkout, all the way up to the beer in your glass.
By way of a disclaimer, I’d like to say from the outset that I’m writing blog content here for free. I’m doing it because I think it’ll be fun, I think it’ll improve and further my appreciation for beer and because I genuinely am a fan of MyBreweryTap. Lack of payment also means that I have no ulterior motives or any obligation to say that I think something’s great if I actually think it’s a bit crap. What you’ll read on this blog is my honest opinion and the opinion of me alone; but that being said, I think this should be a blog for anyone that buys good beer from MyBreweryTap, so please get in touch with me (beerbirrabier at gmail dot com) with any comments, ideas or views.
So let’s do this then! Let’s talk beer.
Mark.
Hey Mark, nice one, interested in your "Drink Along" plan for the 52 week beer club, if I can help, get involved, contribute, whatever let me know. I'm going to sign up to the USA version soon too, expecting big things from that if the UK version is anything to go on.
ReplyDeletecheers Phil
@filrd
Thanks for that Phil. More on the Drink Along soon (off to Glasto in the morning). It'll be obvious how you can help when I post some more info on the idea. :)
ReplyDeleteMark.
Good luck with this Mark.
ReplyDeleteGood work, and good luck. They've chosen wisely!
ReplyDelete